Wednesday, 25 November 2015

GERRARA HERE !!!

'Journalism opens any door', has been the mantra instilled in our minds but we were never told that journalists would be told....Gerrara here!!!

At a recent event in a prestigious hotel in Lagos(name witheld), some reporters of Karismatic Entertainment tasked with the publication of KARISMA Magazine barged into the reception, showed their ID cards and demanded to be allowed to go into the hotel's poolside where an event was holding

Alas! The fierce-looking, koboke-wielding, tear-gas pocketed, mountanious-looking Bouncer (dont be offended...if u had seen d bouncer u would have lent me more adjectives), simply looked at the reporters and said: "NA WHO INVITE UNA?"

I took it upon myself to reply on behalf of my colleagues and retorted: "WE JUST SEE SAY EVENT DEY HERE AND WE WAN COVER AM"

With a cold, deadly and menancing look, the Bouncer lifted the Koboko and screamed the magic words: GERRARA HERE !!!

With my hands in my face to block the Koboko incase anytin happens, I turned to my fellow reporters to advice them that we should turn back............................................................BUT!!!...........I COULDNT FIND THEM.

They had already GERRARAed there...and I had to also GERRARAed there too.

I think the govt shud assist us by informing event organizers in Nigeria to always allow us enter ANY event to gather news.......#juz...sayin

No comments:

Post a Comment