was her explanation....
.
.
Chuks...dont be offended o. What really happened was that
some months ago, a friend of mine came to visit me....we
discussed and wen it was time 4 him to go home, it was raining,
so I told him to wait cos he didnt hav an umbrella.....it rained
into d night and he had to sleep over at my place.
That night, I lay on d bed, while he laid in the floor..... Babe, I
know you wont believ me but in the midnyt.....a heavy breeze
blew and behold my bra n pants were blown away by d
breeze.....i was naked..... The breeze was so heavy dat it blew the
guy's boxers away!!!
Ah!!!
Before I cud try to get my bra n pants, the breeze blew me from
the bed and i fell on top of the guy's #thing which immediately
entered my #thing. Gosh! Immediately d guy #poured
#something #lyk #ogi insyd my #thing......... I swear it was a
mistake o... It was the breeze. Babe forgive me!!! Dat was how I
became pregnant....
.
.
Advice!!! What should I do?????
By: Mc Karikasure 08137123319....incase u av any advice...cos am thinkin of going on a mosquito killing rampage
Lolzzz......actually.... I intend to strangle any mosquito...buh dat gal can lie for NAIJa oooo.....make she jux go marry breeze o....iffa catch am ehn
ReplyDeleteHmm, for ladies only right?
ReplyDeleteHmmm....wonders shall never end
ReplyDeleteHmmm....wonders shall never end
ReplyDeleteHmmm....wonders shall never end
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletehmmmmm
ReplyDelete