Thursday, 18 February 2016

6 THINGS YOU SHOULD STOP DOING AS A STUDENT

 By: Babatunde Salami and Olaniyan Johnson

As students there are some things we need to stop doing if we want to be successful in life and they include :

1. ALCOHOL:- I know some people will see
this and hiss, but that is the truth, most
people do abnormal things when they are
drunk. last week a friend of mine, (name
withheld) got drunk to stupor, when it was
time for him to urinate, he went to the
kitchen and urinated inside the cooking
pot.

2. EXAM MALPRACTICE:- OH my God, this
one just happened today. my course mate
was caught cheating in TEST, you need to
see how she was embarassed by the
lecturer and everyone was looking at her
like a thief, ladypeenk will bear me
witness. Her integrity was reduced to a
stick of matches.

3. WOMANIZING:- I remember when I used
to womanize. thank God am a new
creature. womanizing can lower your
integrity to Zero. let me use Biblical
references, see the case of judah who went
out to sleep with a prostitute not knowing
it was his daughter inlaw, he had no
money but he gave her his belongings.
when he was told she was pregnent he said
they should stone her to death. but she
said, judas is the owner of the pregnancy.

4. BAD GRAMMAR:- it is so saddening that
even the so called graduate of ENGLISH
STUDIES cannnot speak english fluently. I
heard a graduate giving a testimony of
what happened to him. He said, I quote ”
area boys pursued me and they wanted to
CHUK me the knife…. chuk i covered my
face in shame. if you cannot speak good
english it will be very hard for you to
speak in public.

5. STEALING:- when i say stealing, it is not
related to picking someones property.
therefore having s*x without marriage is
stealing, why? because you stole her vagina
and used it. Did God permit you she
shameful aspect of it is when you are
caught Unclad… ask karikasure  i know
he might be probably caught when he was
in the world….. smiling.

6. UNWANTED PREGNANCY:- I WON’T waste
time on this, but when you mistakenly, did
I call it mistake? yes because that is the
normal language we use for it. When you
impregnate a girl, there will be shame all.
over you, especially when you are poor.

7. Add more....


No comments:

Post a Comment